Still no temp assignment :-(

I'm fighting myself not to get discouraged because I haven't made any money in 2.5 weeks now. You know what they say about hindsight and I'm thinking I should have started with the temp agencies that first week...okay but I'll shoot myself in the foot if I get to beating myself up over it. I've had several successful interviews and that's a good and happy thing. I also have some more interviews coming up that I'm hopeful about. I spent all day yesterday working on MS certification training/testing and made some real headway. Really there's no reason for me to feel this way because I'm certainly doing everything I can and am having quite a bit of luck. I guess I just hate waiting...teehee, I'm such a Veruca Salt (I want it NOW!), LOL! I desperately need to get out of the house today, I think that's a big part of it right there. Think I'll run some errands and treat myself to a tanning session which I haven't done since summer. :)

B went and got himself some new work clothes yesterday while I was doing my training and he got some good deals. Yay, go baby! We found out that he's not starting his new gig until Tuesday so they can train the new peeps all at once. Four day weekend for the boi...that doesn't suck at all.

I made my famous Chili Verde for dinner last nite and it was *awesome*! Too bad it's such a pain to make, I'd do it more often...

Think I'll get up from here so that this chair doesn't suck me in again today. What's that I hear? Oh, it's the bathtub calling my name...must go answer. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Drawing healthy boundaries