Sometimes you just can't tell what may happen

So here I was this morning predicting the end of my temp assignment, but the day had a strange surprise for me. About half the office called in sick today (the flu is running rampant through the place) so I got to really show my stuff. The boss-lady noticed and now wants to see my resume, woohoo! I've got tomorrow off to do my interviews but I'm taking my resume in on Thursday morning when I go back. We've already discussed my salary requirements and she didn't even flinch. Guess I've made a good impression on her, huh? LOL!

Okie, gotta go get my outfit planned for my early morning interview tomorrow. Go me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Drawing healthy boundaries