Words of wisdom

Here's a little something that I thought was worth sharing from my inbox...hope everyone has a great day!

A truly creative person rids him or herself of all self-imposed limitations.

Forgiveness means letting go of the past.

I can have peace of mind only when I forgive rather than judge.

Inner peace can be reached only when we practice forgiveness. Forgiveness is letting go of the past, and is therefore the means for correcting our misperceptions.

Love is the total absence of fear. Love asks no questions. Its natural state is one of extension and expansion, not comparison and measurement.

Other people do not have to change for us to experience peace of mind.

Peace of mind comes from not wanting to change others.

The best way to navigate through life is to give up all of our controls.

Through our willingness to help others we can learn to be happy rather than depressed.

When I am able to resist the temptation to judge others, I can see them as teachers of forgiveness in my life, reminding me that I can only have peace of mind when I forgive rather than judge.

You can be right or you can be happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Drawing healthy boundaries