Fry's Employees = Customer Service??

We went to Fry's last night to get a few things we needed. When we got up to the register, the cake of blank dvds rang up higher than we thought it was going to be. This amazing cashier actually left her register with me and went to the blank multimedia area to find out why. It turned out that the disks that were on sale had run out of stock, so some genius had stuck different disks in the empty space. She actually went and got an associate from that area and got him to help me find something that would be a better bargain. Truly I was shocked at her level of customer service (*especially* at Fry's!) and filled out a kudo form for her when we got back to her register. Makes me want to call Hell and find out if it's still hot down there...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Drawing healthy boundaries