Which Religion Is the Right One For You?

I had to take the quiz...I can't resist the lure of the online quiz. Here are my results:

You scored as Hinduism. Your views are most similar to those of... Hinduism! Do some research on Hinduism and possibly consider becoming Hindu, if you aren't already.

Hinduism

67%

Buddhism

63%

Paganism

58%

Satanism

50%

Islam

38%

agnosticism

29%

Christianity

29%

atheism

17%

Judaism

8%

Which religion is the right one for you? (new version)
created with QuizFarm.com


I guess it's a good thing that the religion I choose to practice was at least in the top 5. Guess I need to read up on the two ahead of it, huh? :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Drawing healthy boundaries