Here's a fun game

Okay the challenge is to write a caption for this picture:



Here are a few examples to start with...

My Shelly's was: "...and this is an exact replica of my penis, at 1000:1 scale."

Mine was: "This is the new one-application yeast infection cure for those really
serious infections..."

And Mel's was: "Yes Senator, I am aware that devices for the purpose of sexual gratification are illegal. But, as you and the other members of the committee can clearly see, this is merely a flesh colored rocketship which vibrates on several different speed settings to simulate takeoff."

So far Mel wins hands down. Feel free to utilize the comments section with your own captions, I'm curious to see what y'all will come up with! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Drawing healthy boundaries