Long time no blog

As I look over my last few weeks' posts, I see that I've only posted emails and quizzes. I've had lots o stuff going on. The last few weeks have brought about some changes in the list of people that I can call "friend". I'm still reeling from the emotional upheaval that comes along with betrayal and grief. B and I have had some challenges but I think we're well on the way to recovery with that. I've had work changes and a nightmarish month end but it seems to hopefully be trying to level out there. Here's hoping that life is trying to actually settle down into a rhythm again!

During all this we did manage to sneak away for a long weekend to Missouri to visit my dad and attend my family reunion for the 4th. We had a lot of fun and I got to be the grill mistress for my *whole* family. It was great getting to show off my new found cooking skills!

As of the 1st we are officially insured again which means that we'll be able to resume our dental stuff and get some long overdue health stuff taken care of. Joy! :)

I've got to try and get to work early (again) this morning so this is brief but I wanted to go ahead and write to let you guys know that I am indeed alive. My birthday quickly approaches, so hopefully it will be smooth sailing for the next few weeks so I can celebrate it properly. Hope everyone has a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Drawing healthy boundaries