Posting without saying anything

I know that I haven't written a personal post in a couple of weeks now and it's been falling under the "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" rule. I've been deeply embroiled in personal/family drama and just haven't felt like sharing lately.

So here's some good things that have happened in the last week:

I've *finally* been relieved of my team leader status (thank the gods!) and have been moved into a job description that I, myself, designed for me. I will be starting my new duties this morning and I'm all kinds of excited about it! :)

My dad came into town this weekend and I got to hang with him a while. It was really awesome to see the old fart although the visit was far too short.

In other news, I heard a rumor that people are getting fired from their jobs for job blogging...can that be right? It makes me really really hesitant to post job stuff out here cuz I know that I definitely cannot afford to lose my job. Anyone have any info on this subject? If you do, I'd like to hear it.

Hope everyone's having a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Drawing healthy boundaries