It has been a long week

Man, I'm really tired! I have been tapping into that caretaking part of myself that lies dormant most of the time quite a bit in the last 6 days.

B's on the road to recovery after a harrowing dental nightmare. Check out his blog for the details of the experience.

I've been getting calls from the Salvation Army and will be heading back downtown to help again this weekend and probably for the next few weeks to come. Anyone wanting to volunteer can contact the Salvation Army here in Dallas at 214-637-8299. Not sure what the contact number is for you 817 types but I'm sure they could tell you if you called the Dallas number. I encourage everyone to help out, they need as many volunteers as they can round up to help out with all the new residents of the DFW area.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Drawing healthy boundaries