How average am I?

Here's a little number that I ganked from Kurt, here's a link to his post:

How average are you?

Eats peanut butter at least once a week
• Prefers smooth peanut butter over chunky (Ewwww, chunky pb yuck!)
• Can name all Three Stooges
• Lives within a 20-minute drive of a Wal-Mart
• Eats at McDonald's at least once a year
• Takes a shower for approximately 10.4 minutes a day
Never sings in the shower (I even spare myself that misery...)
Lives in a house, not an apartment or condominium (Man, I wish!)
• Has a home valued between $100,000 and $300,000 (I'm sure my apartments are worth that much...)
Has fired a gun (I'm curious but haven't done it yet)
• Is between 5 feet and 6 feet tall
Weighs 135 to 205 pounds (I actually weigh in less than that.)
• Is between the ages of 18 and 53
• Believes gambling is an acceptable entertainment option (As long as it's in moderation, yes)
• Grew up within 50 miles of current home

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Drawing healthy boundaries