A Little Xmas Meme

Here's one I stole from Da Jules' myspace bulletin...y'all feel free to gank and post it if you feel like it. Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!!! :)

SOME STRANGE QUESTIONS

1. Something purple within 5 feet of you:
My lavender robe because apparently in mainstream retail women should only wear pastels...bleah!

2. Now something green:
There are some houseplants on the bar. :)

3. Your nails were last painted:
In early November during our anniversary celebration.

4. The weirdest thing you've ever heated in the microwave?
Nothing particularly wierd is springing to mind.

5. How much Japanese do you know?
Very very few words.

11. Least favorite color?
Lime green.

12. Ever had Dippin' Dots?
No.

13. Ever played an instrument?
Yeah I was forced to take piano lessons as a kid.

14. Ever had a H2O massage?
No.

15. Do you believe in bigfoot?
Yes, definitely!

16. Ever been to a palm reader?
I've had friends do it but never paid for the service.

17. Last Pez dispenser you purchased?
I bought some Star Wars pez for B sometime this year.

18. What are you listening to right now?
The sound of my typing, everyone else in the house is asleep.

19. Did you have a good weekend?
Yes, most definitely it was a *fantastic* Xmas!!!

20. What are you thinking about right now?
Making sure I'm quiet enough not to wake anyone before I have to leave this morning.

21. Have you ever had a black eye?
Yeah, two when I broke my nose skiing.

22. How is today going for you?
So far so good. :)

23. Any plans for tonight?
I hope we're staying home and relaxing.

24. Ever photograph something that was dead?
Dead trees, grass and things of that nature.

25. Are you ready for Christmas?
I pulled it off at the last minute, Bitchy style! :)

27. Do you find Smurfette sexy?
Not so much.

28. Current disappointment:
A change in plans for last night.

MORE QUESTIONS!

1. Do you have an air freshner in your car?
No, but I definitely should!

2. Do you have plants in your room?
We have a few hearty plants around the house.

3. If you could drink anything right this second:
I should be drinking water, I feel totally dehydrated.

4. Last piece of mail opened:
I think it was probably a bill.

5. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Yeah my back is in knots this morning but that's kinda s.o.p. for me.

6. What city was your last taxi cab ride in?
N'Awlins Halloween 2004 on our honeymoon! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Drawing healthy boundaries