King of Beers...

Billy sent this along and while I'm not a beer drinker myself, I have plenty of friends who would definitely agree with the sentiment here. LOL!

At the World Brewing convention held in the States, the CEO's of various brewing organizations retired to the bar at the end of the day's conference sessions.

Bruce, CEO of Fosters, shouted to the barman: "In 'Strylya we make the best bloody beer in the whole world, so be good enough to pour me a Bloody Fosters, mate."

Bob, CEO of Budweiser, calls out next: "Here in the States we brew the finest beers in the world, and I make the King of them all, so gimme a Bud."

Hans, CEO of Becks, steps up next: "In Germany ve invented das bier, verdamt. Giff me ein Becks, ja das ist der real Koenig of biers, danke."

Paddy, CEO of Guinness, steps forward: "Barman, would you give me a diet coke with ice and lemon. Thanks."

The others stare at him in stunned silence, amazement and disbelief written all over their faces.

Eventually Bruce asks: "Are you not going to have a Guinness, Pat?"

Paddy looks at all the other CEOs with disdain and replies:

"Well, if you fookin' pansies aren't drinking, then neither am I!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Drawing healthy boundaries