New Living Will :)

Here's one from My Shelly that has absolutely nothing to do with today's holiday but I thought it was absolutely worth sharing. I'm thinking this should be added to everyone's will! LOL!

I, __________________________, being of sound mind and body, do not wish to be kept alive indefinitely by artificial means. Under no circumstances should my fate be put in the hands of pinhead politicians who couldn't pass ninth-grade biology if their lives depended on it or lawyers/doctors interested in simply running up the bills. If a reasonable amount of time passes and I fail to ask for at least one of the following:

______a Bloody Mary,
______a Margarita,
______a Martini,
______a Vodka and Tonic,
______a Steak,
______Lobster or crab legs,
______The remote control,
______a Bowl of ice cream,
______The sports page,
______Chocolate,
______Sex,
______Miller Lite,
______turn down the a/c....I'm having a hot flash,

it should be presumed that I won't ever get better. When such a determination is reached, I hereby instruct my appointed person and attending physicians to pull the plug, reel in the tubes and call it a day.

Signature: __________________________
Date: ___________________________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Where in the world is Jenni?