4 Things :)

Here's a little meme that Thia sent me this morning. Love ya, girlie!

Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Secretary inside the FW Zoo
2. Secretary for MHMR inside the Tarrant County Jail
3. Personal assistant for a call girl
4. Stripper

Four Movies I would watch over and over: (in no particular order)

1. The entire Kevin Smith collection
2. Rocky Horror
3. Heavy Metal
4. The Cheech and Chong movies

Four Places I have lived:

1. Van Nuys, CA
2. Oak Harbor, WA
3. Fort Worth, TX
4. Dallas, TX

Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. Law & Order (any variety)
2. CSI (primarily Vegas, but I like NY too)
3. Criminal Minds
4. NCIS (BIG crush on Abby...)

Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Vancouver, Canada
2. Tijuana, Mexico
3. Colorado Springs, CO
4. New Orleans, LA (pre-Katrina)

Four websites I visit daily:

1. Gmail
2. Myspace
3. Woot!
4. User Friendly

Four of my favorite foods:

1. Hot sauce & chips
2. Just about any Asian food (cept sushi, icky)
3. Homemade bbq
4. Cocktails! :)

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. In bed {veg}
2. At a job that I like
3. On vacation
4. On a massage table

Okay, you guys are more than welcome to gank this. Help yourselves! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Drawing healthy boundaries