Miss Cinder :)

Cinder is improving still, she's getting mouthier and is starting to get her muscle strength back. (She fought me pretty hard this morning on the meds. ;-)) Her digestive system is coming back online and she's processing food again. She looks to have eaten a pretty decent amount of food during the night which makes me very happy indeed! Honestly, I think we're out of the woods on the worst of this situation and as soon as she's enough better, we're gonna need to get her back to the doc to make sure there's nothing else we need to deal with. Since Rory had diabetes, I'm a little concerned that she might have it too. This will be the last of the Cinder-specific blog posts unless something unexpected happens. Thanks SO much to everyone for your thoughts, prayers, wishes for her health!!! Love you guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Drawing healthy boundaries