30 Random Questions

Here's a fun little thing and then I'm headed to bed...I'll try to do an update post later today. Btw, this one's stolen from Kevin on myspace. Thanks Kev!

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Thankfully no.

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coaster?
No way!

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
You're assuming I live somewhere it snows...

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
With someone else, definitely.

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Absolutely.

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Not really.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Still not sure, think it may be the kid actually.

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Angie but I wouldn't kick either of them out of bed.

9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
Only on the issues that I care about, but it's really not much.

10. Do you know how to play poker?
Kind of.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Nope, I've gotten into the 30s but never two whole days. Course, I've never been a speed freak either.

12. What's your favorite commercial?
None are coming to mind but I haven't been watching that much tv lately either.

13. Who was your first love?
Speed Racer :)

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?
Nope, cuz it would just be my luck that a cop would be nearby.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Doesn't everyone?

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
I'm sorry, is this a sports question? I don't think I'm qualified to answer it...

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Yes but I did it badly and am not all that motivated to do it again.

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Almost never, which is a blessing.

19. What's the one thing on your mind?
I can't narrow it down to just one.

20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Yeppers, it's ingrained in me to put it on.

21. What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I could sing.

22. Do you like Sushi?
Nope, not a fish person and can't get past the seaweed, icky.

23. What do you wear to bed?
Nothing!

24. Do you truly hate anyone?
Me sometimes.

25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
If I could only have one, I'd hafta go with David Bowie.

26. Do you know anyone in jail?
Jail? No. Federal pound-you-in-the-ass prison? Yes.

27. What food do you find disgusting?
Most East Indian food cuz the curry smells like b.o. to me, bleah!

28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Yeah but I make fun of them to their faces too!

29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Yes and it makes me see red instantly.

30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
Kinda, but in a non-traditional way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Drawing healthy boundaries