Attention musicians!

I'm reposting this for my friend Jon. Good luck you guys! :)

Mad, Bad & Dangerous to Know

Please repost this and spread the word. My movie Mad Bad is finally getting finished. It's a movie about a car thief that steals a drug dealer's car and finds himself being hunted by the dealer.

We start sound design on Monday. I need songs... lots of them... for the movie. All kinds of songs are needed - primarily in the rock and rockabilly genres - and no rap. Songs would need to be freebies, though credit and soundtrack potential are there. Anyone wanting to submit songs or CDs can email me at jon (at) highlandmyst.com to get the mailing address.

Thanks!
Jon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Drawing healthy boundaries