Meme Part 1

I'm stealing this meme from Monkeypuppet's myspace bulletin because it's fun and the questions are different than others I've seen. Since it's so long I'm going to be doing it in segments over the next few days...stay tuned for more! :)

1.) When showering, do you start the water and then get in or get in and start the water?
I always get the water temperature just right before I get in!

2.) Do you read the labels on the shampoo bottle?
No, why would I?

3.) Do you moan in the shower like the people on the herbal essence commercial?
Only if I'm doing something other than shampooing...

4.) Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex?
Yes, and I dig it!

5.) Have you ever been forced to shower with one of your siblings?
No, thankfully.

6.) Have you ever brushed your teeth in the shower?
Nope.

7.) Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot?
Yeah and it hurts like hell!

8.) How old do you look?
I still get carded from time to time so it must not be too bad. ;)

9.) How old do you act?
Depends on the situation, if I'm at Disneyland I'm 5, most of the time I prolly act 25ish.

10.) What's the last song you sang?
No one wants to hear me sing, trust me on this.

11.) Do you currently have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
I have a hubby, does that count?

12.) What are your plans for the weekend?
Work and hangin with B.

13.) Do you kiss with your eyes opened or closed?
Mostly closed but I like to watch so I peek. :)

14.) Have you ever ridden a mechanical bull?
Not yet, but I think I will be within the next year.

15) Do you ever intentionally vomit after eating?
Icky, no!

16.) If you were working on a pirate ship, what would you most likely be?
Saucy wench!

17.) Have you ever called anyone a slut?
Most definitely!

18) Have you ever been called a slut?
More times than I like to admit.

19). Have you ever smuggled something into America?
Tourist crap from Tijuana.

20.) Does playing a guitar make someone more attractive?
Any talent makes someone more attractive to me.

21.) Do you live in a city with a good sports team?
The Mavs made the playoffs and people are insane for the Cowboys so I guess so.

22). Have you ever finished all the popcorn?
Hell yeah!

23). How many people do you think would come to your funeral?
We had about 100 at the wedding so I'll say at least 50.

24). How many of them would come just to make sure you're dead?
A few, prolly.

25). Do you have more enemies or more friends?
More friends!

26.) Have you ever sent an anonymous letter?
Don't remember sending one but that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

27.) Can you fix your own car?
Back before cars were all computerized I could.

28.) Have you ever turned someone down for a date?
Yes.

29.) Are you smarter than your friends?
Not normally.

30.) Have you ever stolen anything from your friends?
I've borrowed things and not been able to give them back, does that count?

31.) Have you ever been to jail?
I used to work there but haven't ever been arrested.

33) Do you like the smell of beer?
Not at all!

34.) Have you ever died or killed someone in a dream?
Yeppers to both.

35.) Have you ever given to charity?
When I can, I do.

36.) Would you kill a dog for $1000?
Not even for $1 million unless it was attacking me and my life was threatened.

37.) Do you sometimes get depressed?
Unfortunately, yes.

38.) Do you live with your parents?
Hell no!

39.) Do you have plans for your future?
Doesn't everyone?

More meme coming soon...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Drawing healthy boundaries