Meme Part 4, The End (Finally!)

Spell your name without vowels:
jnn

How many pairs of jeans do you own?
I think I'm at three that fit right now.

How many are designer?
Unless you count Levi's as designer...

What color do you wear most often?
Black.

Least favorite color?
Lime green.

Last song heard on the radio?
No telling.

What's for dinner tonight?
Too early to make that decision.

Are you happy with your life right now?
Except for the money thing, yes.

Tell me a secret about one of your siblings:
Nothing is springing to mind here.

Who did you last call on your phone?
Kelly.

[Do you own a...]

- PS2?: no
- XBOX?: no
- PSP?: no
-Gamecube?: no
- SIDEKICK?: no
- DIGITAL CAMERA?: yes

In what state or country do you want to go to school after high school?
Ancient history but at the time I would have said Europe.

Do you shop at stores like Hollister, Abercrombie?
HELL NO! Yuppie scum stores. Bleah.

How do you make money?
One of these days soon I'll be earning commission in real estate.

Last thing you bought over 50 dollars?
My new cell phones.

How's the weather?
It's Texas in July, need I say more?

When do you start summer break?
LOL! What's that?

Are you missing someone right now?:
Yes, very much.

What chores do you have around the house?
Pretty much everything as atonement for not earning any money right now.

One word to describe you:
Unique.

Do you own big sunglasses?
I think I have a couple of pairs laying around.

Do you find yourself attractive?
Sometimes.

What would you rather be doing right now?
Sleeping.

What should you be doing right now?
Paying bills, yikes.

Last text message you received?
Yesterday from Jules, letting me know she was on her way over.

Who did you hug today?
Cinder kitty. :)

How many beds did you lay in yesterday?
Just mine, damn the luck. :-(

What color shirt are you wearing?
Heh, shirt? I just got up!

Name one thing that you do everyday?
Smoke cigs.

Whats the color of your bedroom walls?
Off white.

How much cash do you have on you right now?
I hardly ever carry cash.

Whats your favorite sport?
Not a sports fan.

I cant wait till..?
Next Saturday, White Trash Party!

When was the last time you saw your dad?
It's been years since I've seen my sperm donor.

Who got you to join myspace?
Freeway, so I could keep track of him!

What did you have for dinner last night?
Sausage sammiches and tater tots.

Look to your right:
That was unfulfilling.

Whats the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone?
Prolly something from B.

What website do you visit the most?
Lately it's been my work website.

Do you have plants in your room?
No, it's too dark in there to grow things.

Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My back.

What city was your last taxicab ride in?
New Orleans (pre-Katrina, *sob*)

Do you own a picture phone?
Yep, and I still forget to use it. LOL!

Whats your favorite Starbucks drink?
Coffee?

Recent time you were really upset?
I've been doing way better with that lately so I'm not sure.

Last person you..

1. Saw: B
2. Shopped with: B
3. IM: Lil Bro

What are you doing now?
Finally finishing this silly meme with a cat in my lap.

What are you doing tonight?
Not sure yet, we had plans but they may not happen now.

What are you going to eat for lunch?
Something soon to combat this hangover.

Do u trust ur boy/girlfriend?
Yeah, if I didn't I wouldn't have married him!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Drawing healthy boundaries