A Fresh Meme :)

Ganked this one from Kurt, too fun not to share!

Do you sleep with your closet door open or closed?
Closed, doesn't everyone know about the closet monster??

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Nah I wouldn't wanna use that crappy product.

Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Hasn't everyone?

Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
I'm going with the bear, it seems like it would be a faster death.

What is your biggest pet peeve?
Injustice, it just makes me go thru the roof!

Do you ever dance if there's no music playing?
Yes, I dance to the music in my head often. :)

What's your favorite scary movie?
I can't narrow it down to just one.

Where would you bury hidden treasure?
The only place I'd bury hidden treasure is on my own land, but I'd rather have it earning interest somewhere.

What is your "song of the week"?
Bossy - Kelis

Is it OK for guys to wear pink?
Sure, why not?

What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Rocky Horror, Heavy Metal, any of the Cheech and Chong movies, Empire Records, any John Hughes movie from the 80s, the list goes on and on...

Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Nope I was a Camp Fire Girl.

What is your usual bedtime?
I'm usually in bed by midnight on school nights.

When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Being a Halloween geek, I dressed up every year in a different costume. Too many to list.

Who is better... Leno or Letterman?
I'm not a fan of either of them.

Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Ballerina, rock star, Solid Gold dancer, LOL!

Cheetos or Fritos?
If there's a dip involved it's Fritos although I prefer Tostitos or Doritos for that...just plain chips with no condiments require Cheetos.

Astronomy or astrology?
Astrology

Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
No more future spouses, thanks. I'll stick with the one I've got and one of these days we'll be able to afford for him to be the primary house-herr.

How well would you adapt to living in an Amish community?
I would go completely mad in a couple of days.

Put your iPod on random. What song comes up?
No Ipod, not cool like that.

Do you burn incense?
Yes, all the time.

Hot tea or cold tea?
I like em both, depending on the season or what I'm eating.

Tea or coffee?
Coffee, can't live without my manditory two cups in the morning.

Can you swim well?
Well enough not to drown. :)

Can you hold your breath without manually holding your nose?
Yeppers.

Which are better, black or green olives?
Black, I could sit and eat the whole can all by myself.

Do you have any godchildren?
Yeah but I suck at this so I don't keep in touch.

Red Roof or Econolodge?
Never stayed at either of them. *shrug*

Do you like to go camping?
Yes, I love it but there has to be a bathroom nearby.

Are you suddenly realizing that maybe you're more high-maintenance than you're willing to admit?
Nope, I'm aware of my maintenance status.

If your parents are still married, do they have a good marriage?
I'll bet my mom is spinning in her grave at the thought of them being back together!

What is your favorite episode of Fresh Prince of Bel Air?
Never watched it, sorry.

Btw, I realize that I'm long overdue for an update post and I'll try to get to it in a bit. Love y'all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Drawing healthy boundaries