Real Estate Update :)

Just to let everyone know what's going on, we had our first inspection on the property and are now negotiating seller repairs. I expect this deal will close but we've got some pretty serious negotiations to tackle in the meantime. The seller has our initial request and we're waiting to hear back on it...

In other news, I'm putting in another offer for a different client on Wednesday. Not sure it's going to fly because the sellers have the property *ridiculously* over-priced. Our offer is fair though so we'll see what happens with it. Crossing my fingers that I get another contract before the end of the month! Woot!

Thought I'd give you guys the update. Thanks again to everyone for believing in me and being my emotional support through this time! Love you guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Drawing healthy boundaries