Jen's Recommendations

I've been amassing a few things that I've been meaning to share about out here. I think now is as good a time as any...

Olay has a new product called Body Ribbons. It's a moisturizing soap that lathers better than anything and smells really good (although girlie, sorry boys!). I had the opportunity to product test it a while back and it finally hit the market. It's my new soap! :)

Since we've been eating at home more, I've been exploring the world of frozen food. Most of it is complete shite but Bertolli has a frozen pasta skillet meal line that's surprisingly good. They're prepackaged full pasta meals and the two we've tried have been better than any frozen food has a right to be. The best part is they cook up in a skillet in about 10 minutes. They come in bags, check em out!

The Henry Rollins Show on Saturday nights on IFC is totally worth watching. Mostly it's Hank ranting on about stuff but he always has one interview guest and one band. We're in between seasons right now so it's in reruns. This season he interviewed people such as Eddie Izzard and Kevin Smith and he had Tori Amos and the New York Dolls as musical guests. He ended the season with the Rollins Band as the musical guest...very cool.

Spike TV has a new series...Blade: The Series. If you can get past the fact that the Blade character is bald (B had a bit of a time with that at first but is now seeming to be over it) it's totally worth watching. The chix are HOT and I loves me a vampire in general. Totally worth checking out.

We saw the scariest movie the other night called Open Water. Well, actually I didn't make it all the way to the end because this movie stressed me out but B (who has a terror of sharks) actually did watch the whole thing. Scary and very well done. Check it out.

Okie I think that's what I've got for today. Hope all is well with everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Drawing healthy boundaries