Apologies and Promises...

After an emotionally exhausting weekend, I've decided that I need to be on anti-depressants for the rest of my life and am committed to making a major change. I'm going to get my paperwork started at the sliding scale mental health clinic this morning, but have already tapped into my stash of Paxil to get things rolling.

My sincerest apologies to everyone that I've harmed with my depression through the years and especially those nearest and dearest to me. I never realized how many aspects of my life it has been affecting until now and what a burden I have been to those that love me. They say the best amends is living a good life so that's my new plan...that and redirecting the energy I've been using to fight my chemical imbalance into positive channels.

I'm really and truly hopeful for the first time in a long time and it doesn't feel like operating on blind faith either. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Drawing healthy boundaries