Happy Holiday to Everyone!

Here's the email I sent out to all my clients and business associates and I now share it with all of you. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season! :)

At this time of year, here are a few thoughts for you to consider:

Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love!
~Hamilton Wright Mabie

“Christmas gift suggestions:
To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart.
To a customer, service.
To all, charity.
To every child, a good example.
To yourself, respect.”
~Oren Arnold

Perhaps the best Yuletide decoration is being wreathed in smiles.
~Author Unknown

Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. ~Helen Keller

I hope whatever holiday you are celebrating this month that it's filled with light and love and family and friends. I'll close with a quote from my very favorite holiday special this time of year...

And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more.
~Dr. Seuss

Happy holidays!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Drawing healthy boundaries