RIP Cinder :-(

Our beloved Cinder stopped eating several weeks ago and the blood work from the vet didn't show that there was anything wrong with her. We tried everything to get her to start eating again but to no avail and we had to send her on her way yesterday. As you can see, the kid was down to zero body fat:



We took her out to be with Rory and Baxter yesterday afternoon and just missed getting drenched by the storm doing it. I'm glad she's with her sister again and I'm grateful for every day that we had with her.

Farewell to Cinderella, aka Bones Malone and Skinny Minny...I will miss watching you get your biscuit zen on and I will always look for you whenever I lace my shoes up to see if you're going to attack them like a young kitten. This is how I will remember you:



You never could resist playing with the kitty toys. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Drawing healthy boundaries