Things Are Starting To Look Up... :)

Hey everyone!

A couple of things have happened in the last few days to make me have some hope again. We got a sort of windfall that will cover our bills for a little while and I'm oh so grateful and relieved about it that I actually cried. :)

I've decided that I'm not going to give up on real estate completely and am looking for a place to park my license where I can work part time doing it. I'm also looking for day work that will either be short term, contract, or will allow me to still do my real estate thing on the side and have some schedule flexibility. I've built enough relationships in the last year of selling and have enough friends and family that will refer me business that if I can get a better commission split per deal, I think we will be *much* better off financially. Also, another agency will allow me to do smaller dollar deals, rentals, and even commercial which will increase my chances of referral business quite a bit. My current company has their business model structured for quantity of deals rather than quality and it just doesn't match my selling style.

I'm a little scared about striking out on my own for real with the real estate thing but I'm excited too. I know that I can make a go of this, even if it's just part time for a while while we get caught up around the house. I've been too happy with my job for too long for the first time in my life that I still know in my heart that real estate is what I'm supposed to be doing.

That's all I've got for today. Thanks so much to everyone for the sweet thoughts and messages you've been sending that I've been too depressed to answer. I love you guys! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Drawing healthy boundaries