Attention Anti-War Activists!

Hello!

I study social movement participation at the University of Dundee, in Scotland. My research focuses on different aspects of activism, like what keeps people committed to a social movement, and how social movements can best draw new recruits. I have a new Internet-based study that I'm very excited about, as I think will tell us new and
exciting things about the dynamics within movements when they reach their `middle years'.

I would be grateful if you would participate in this online study, which takes about 20-25 minutes to complete. All participants can remain completely anonymous if they wish to. However, 2 participants will be selected by lottery to win either an i-pod shuffle or cash equivalent, so those who choose to participate in the lottery will
have to provide their email address. ALL data are kept on a secure server and are only accessible by myself and my research assistant. We are NOT interested in individual responses and will NEVER disclose ANY information to any third party. We are ONLY interested in aggregated trends across participants' responses. it is important to note that this research has passed review by the Dundee University ethics committee and complies with the UK Data protection Act. You can find the study at:

http://www.anti-war.scotspsychology.org/

Once the study is complete I would be happy to share the results with you and your group.

Please tell all your friends, relatives, comrades, and allies about the study. We hope that, in the future, this information may be useful to social movements and their leadership, in that it will help us understand how to retain and grow their numbers when movements reach their middle years.

In advance, I thank you for your time and support.

In solidarity,
Ronni Greenwood

Ronni Michelle Greenwood, PhD
Psychology Department
University of Dundee
Dundee DD1 4HN
01382 386 816

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Drawing healthy boundaries